Now Hiring, Account Executive
KXDF/KTVF is currently seeking an Account Executive to add to our team. An AE works with local businesses to develop television and digital marketing campaigns in order to help that business grow. They work with existing accounts, prospect and develop new business, and cultivate long-term relationships.
• Call upon accounts (clients) and prospective accounts of the company for the purpose of soliciting advertising and the production of commercials for KXDF/KFXF and tvtv.com
• Prepare written proposals and any other necessary presentation materials
• Prepare traffic orders for advertising schedules
• Develop working knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic, Media Sales, and Matrix
• Handle any preemptions/makegoods
• Coordinate and schedule traffic (copy) and production
• Write up production orders and assist in the production process as necessary
• Maintain good client relations
• Resolve billing discrepancies
• Collection of payments from the client or agency
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Experience in sales a plus, preferably outside sales.
• Creativity, self-motivated, and enthusiastic personalities are crucial.
• All candidates must also have strong written and oral communications skills, be proficient and comfortable with computers, be able make decisions without supervision, and work in close proximity of others.
• Must be over 18 years of age.
• Driver’s license and vehicle required.
• Must have a clean driving record and live drug free.
Please apply online at https://gray.tv/careers#currentopenings
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of [Company Name]’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.