2 injured in Delta Junction house fire after gasoline used to light woodstove

By  | 

DELTA JUNCTION, Alaska (KTVF) A residence in Delta Junction is considered a complete loss and two people were sent to the hospital after the property owner attempted to use gasoline to start a fire in a woodstove.

According to Alaska State Troopers dispatch they received a report of a residential structure fire around 10:45 p.m. Wednesday night. The structure was located on Fourth Street near Bear Ave.

The two injured persons were transported via Delta Medical and Ft. Greely Fire and Rescue to Fairbanks Memorial Hospital for non-life threatening injuries.

Copyright 2020 KTVF. All rights reserved.