KTVF Channel 11 is Interior Alaska’s market leader, delivering premium programming, such as the Today Show, Live! with Kelly & Michael, Dr. Oz, Ellen, The Middle, Modern Family, Tonight Show and NBC Primetime favorites like The Voice, The Blacklist, Chicago Fire, Chicago P.D., The Mysteries of Laura, The Biggest Loser, and Grimm. We’re proud to introduce new shows this fall including Blindspot, Heartbreaker, Best Time Ever with Neil Patrick Harris, Heroes Reborn, People Are Talking, and The Player in prime.
KTVF continues to be “Interior Alaska’s Most-Trusted News Source”. For years KTVF has dominated the market with the most-watched newscasts - the Fairbanks Evening News at 6PM and Newscenter Final at 11PM - and by delivering more local news than anyone else, including the Fairbanks Morning News and the only local newscasts during the weekend.
KTVF is also your sports leader – we’re home to NFL Sunday Night Football, Notre Dame Football, NHL Hockey, tennis, horse racing, NASCAR racing, and the Olympics in the summer of 2016.
KTVF is active in the community through our involvement in events such as the International Ice Art Championships, Midnight Sun Run, Golden Days, Tanana Valley State Fair, seasonal trade shows, and support of numerous local non-profit organizations.
Our viewers are your potential customers!
KTVF Channel 11 offers businesses the opportunity to reach a targeted, local audience both on-air and online. We offer the power of cross-platform promotion.
We offer sponsorships for all of our local news programming, including the Fairbanks Morning News at 6:30AM, local news updates during the Today Show and Ellen; news, sports, and weather sponsorships in both the Fairbanks Evening News at 6PM and Newscenter Final at 11PM.
We offer sponsorships and co-promotions for many of the events we cover, as well as for our exclusive station promotions such as The Interior Wedding Showcase, Summer Activities Fair, Weather Calendar, Winter Coat Drive and Holiday Toy Drive.
KTVF Quick Facts
• Broadcasting for 60 years in Fairbanks
• Delivers the largest audiences in every age group in Interior Alaska
• Reaches the outlying Interior Alaska communities of Delta, Healy, and Nenana
Interior Alaska Facts
• Fairbanks North Star Borough has a population of over 100,400
• Economy is diverse – including city, borough, state and federal government, two military bases (Army and Air Force), main campus of the University of Alaska, regional medical, Ft. Knox Gold Mine, Pogo Gold Mine, summer and winter tourism, “Gateway to the Arctic,” and Denali National Park
• Medium annual household income of $45,432
For more information on our affordable advertising options, please contact our Sales Department at (907) 458-1800.