KTVF is currently seeking a Commercial Producer to add to our team. A Commercial Producer works with our sales team and local businesses to develop television commercials in order to help that business grow. They work with a wide variety of clients both directly and indirectly.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Work with the sales team to produce television commercials for our clients and station promotional announcements
· Ability to operate a video camera and edit using Adobe Premiere, -
· Aftereffects, and other software
· Design graphics and animation
· Develop scripts and ad concepts, including storyboards
· Ability to direct talent during shoots
· Familiarity with lighting techniques
· Familiarity with audio/microphones
· Adhere to deadlines provided on production orders
· Maintain good client relations
· Performs other duties as assigned
· Experience in video production necessary.
· Creativity, self-motivated, and enthusiastic personalities are crucial.
· All candidates must be proficient and comfortable with computers, have a strong attention to detail, be able make decisions without supervision, and work in close proximity of others.
· Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
· Must be over 18 years of age.
· Driver’s license and vehicle required.
· Must have a clean driving record and live drug free.
Previous experience is a plus!
To apply, please go to: https://gray.tv/applynow
Gray Television provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Gray Television complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Gray Television expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Gray Television’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.