Brazen Chicken Rub
Tater tots (i.e. Alexia Crispy Potato Puffs)
Mexican blend cheese
Pico de Gallo
Chipotle sour cream
1. Braise whole chicken in lime juice
2. Pull and remove skin after cooking low and slow for 12 hours at 225°
3. Season with Brazen Chicken Rub and salt to taste
4. Bake tater tots per package directions
5. Cover tater tots with drained pulled chicken, Mexican blend cheese, fresh Pico de Gallo, crumbled queso fresco, and chipotle sour cream.
A healthier version of this for New Year’s resolutions is to serve the chicken on salad greens in place of tater tots!