13-year-old taken to Fairbanks Youth Facility after Troopers say he engaged in sexual contact without consent of the alleged victim.
Chena Broadcasting and GCI Cable are in the process of negotiating a renewal of an agreement that is scheduled to expire on December 31, 2014 at midnight. This agreement will give GCI the right to broadcast our signal.
We hope viewers can understand that our goal is to provide great news, entertainment, and sports programming to the community. We are working to renew our agreement, but in the event we are unable to do so, KTVF will no longer be available on the GCI lineup.
You could soon lose your favorite shows on KTVF: Fairbanks Evening News, Newscenter Final, Fairbanks Morning News, The Blacklist, The Voice, Chicago Fire, The Today Show, Ellen, NHL Hockey, NFL Sunday Night Football, playoffs and Super Bowl. Take action now to ensure you don’t miss any of your favorite shows.
Call GCI at 1-800-770-7886 and tell them you want to keep being able to watch KTVF. KTVF will still be available over the air for free, on Dish and DirecTV.
Local News Headlines
- Secret Service needs to beef up IT security: report
- New York mayor calls for pause in protests after police killings
- 'Serious incident' unfolding in Glasgow
- No charges against ex-police officer in fatal Milwaukee shooting
- Georgia man killed after firing hail of bullets at police, neighbors
- Russia's first bailout
- PacifiCorp Energy pleads guilty in bird deaths
- Chevron: Big flames at refinery no cause for alarm
- EPA sets first national standard for coal waste
- Efforts to save rare northern white rhino continue
- Indonesia volcano erupts, injuring 4; 1 missing
- Group challenges timber producer's 'green' label
- 2 Astronauts Will Expand Envelope With Yearlong Spaceflight
- Washington governor proposes cap on carbon pollution
- Report: Arctic loses snow, ice; absorbs more heat
- Curiosity Rover Detects Spikes of Methane on Mars