Teenager dies

 

A 15 year old Lathrop High School student is dead due to an apparent electrical accident..

The mishap apparently involved a dryer and according to State Troopers, they were informed at about 1 a.m. that the boy had been found dead.

Alaska  State Troopers Spokeswoman Megan Peters said "He most likely went behind the dryer and came into contact with an unprotected electrical source."

There were no witnesses at the scene, but foul play is not suspected in this case.

The Newscenter will have more as the details become available.