Power outage causing safety issues.

Universty Fire Department responded today (Thursday) to a report of two people suffering from possible carbon monoxide poisoning.
Battalion Chief Pat Mead said they were taken to Fairbanks Memorial Hospital for treatment.
Their condition was unknown.
With the power outage caused by the storm, fire officials say some people may be using unsafe ways to try to heat their homes.
Camp stoves or heaters that use propane or kerosene can produce carbon monoxide that in a closed area can be deadly.
Charcoal and wood burning can do the same thing.