The spindles in the glider base can separate while rocking.
The plastic cover on the charger's exchangeable plugs can loosen and separate, exposing components. Travel chargers used on Nokia Lumia 2520 tablets.
Improper wiring in the 26-inch table lamps can pose shock and fire hazards to consumers
The center of the ottoman can collapse during use, posing a fall hazard.
Nailers can jam and override the safety switch that permits only one nail to fire at a time, posing an injury risk.
The “Bubble Knobs” glass cabinet and drawer-pulls can break and expose sharp pieces of glass. This poses a risk of laceration to the consumer.
A crack can develop in a cap used to seal the manifold of the Ultra Series 80, 105, 155 and 230 MBH boiler. This poses a risk of fire and explosion.
The steerer tube in the front fork can break.
The Lea Covington or Hannah Collection bunk beds with bookcases can be assembled incorrectly, resulting in a gap larger than allowed by industry safety standards. This poses an entrapment hazard to young children.
CEROS 550 5-inch and CEROS 650 6-inch electric sanders can short circuit.
The adaptors connecting the car seat to the stroller can crack and break and the infant can fall.
The MXB crossbows can fire an arrow unexpectedly without the trigger being pulled.
Electrical arcing can cause the units to catch fire.
Sunbeam has received more than 130 reports of model HCH1823M ceramic heaters either unexpectedly overheating or stop working. There has been one report of smoke inhalation and 10 reports of minor property damage.
The stainless steel pin in food bowl lids of bébé brand food makers can loosen and fall into processed food.
The circuit board on the Quantum® series ELM and ELM2 incandescent two-light fixtures can overheat and cause the fixture to melt, catch fire and ignite nearby items.
The pajamas fail to meet federal flammability standards for children's sleepwear.
TAC Elite, TAC Ordnance, and Enigma model crossbows can unexpectedly fire an arrow. This poses a risk of injury to the user or bystander.
Lamp sockets in Commercial Electric brand shop lights can have loose connections. This can cause electrical arcing and fire.
The base of the three animal figures can detach.