The hoodies and jackets were sold with drawstrings through the hood or neck. These drawstrings pose a hazard to young children.
The blade on the TS 55 REQ model of the portable woodcutting saw can remain exposed after cuts are complete.
The blue metal handle on the trunks used to carry dolls can be sharp.
The decorative ant's arm can break, allowing the votive cup holding the candle to tip over and fall out.
The steel boards are mounted on wood backings that can separate causing the steel to fall to the floor.
The footboard and headboard on the twin and full-sized beds are designed with openings that a child can get stuck in.
The calipers on the disc brakes can fail. The bike component is installed on various brands of road and cyclocross bicycles.
The blade shaft assembly can break on the 5-speed blenders that have 56-ounce glass jars.
The hot water tank in AquaMark, Coolersmart, Culligan, Innowave, Waterlogic and Xstream Water-brand water dispensers can overheat and smoke or catch fire.
The bunny-themed footed pajamas in sizes 9 months to 3T put children at risk for burns.
The wire insulation in the light fixtures can degrade, exposing charged wires.
The dehumidifiers can overheat, smoke and catch fire. Brands included in this recall are Danby, De'Longhi, Fedders, Fellini, Frigidaire, Gree, Kenmore, Norpole, Premiere, Seabreeze, SoleusAir and SuperClima
The recalled children's board books are "Count My Kisses, 1, 2, 3" and "Red, Green, Blue, I Love You."
The L.L.Bean Deluxe Packaway Boat Carts are used to haul the boats in or out of the water by hand. One person was struck by broken, flying pieces.
The bolts and nuts on Moose Racing brand training wheels and the replacement wheel kit for youth motorcycles can loosen and cause the rider to lose control.
A single Amber Base station set to Common Area Mode will not detect a low battery or dead battery signal from the remote pendant.
The marble-sized, water-absorbing spider eggs included in this toy can be mistaken for candy by a child. If swallowed, the spider eggs can expand inside the body and block the intestine and can be life-threatening.
The hard and colorful toy can be easily mistaken for candy by a child. If swallowed, the balls can expand inside the body and block the intestine and can be life-threatening.