The computers’ lithium-ion batteries can overheat.
Firing tubes in some kits could be too narrow, causing the canister shells to unexpectedly blow up.
The AC power cord on model RD-800 pianos can be connected to the XLR output jacks.
Pressure from the ignition of the propane gas can cause the glass to break, posing a laceration hazard.
The scarves fail to meet the federal flammability standard for wearing apparel and pose a risk of burn injury to consumers.
Front forks on 13 models of Scott and 11 models of Trek 2011, 2012 and 2013 bicycles can break.
The system can cause wine bottles to break during pressurization.
Ground screws used in the recalled Trane XB300 and American Standard Silver SI air conditioning systems do not have the two threads required to provide sufficient grounding, posing a shock hazard to consumers.
The bike's frame can crack at the hinge on the top tube.
The batteries can fail to emit a low battery warning and not generate a warning to the user.
Throat collars have been decertified by BNQ in Canada due to the risk of a laceration hazard to the throat.
The spindles in the glider base can separate while rocking.
The plastic cover on the charger's exchangeable plugs can loosen and separate, exposing components. Travel chargers used on Nokia Lumia 2520 tablets.
Improper wiring in the 26-inch table lamps can pose shock and fire hazards to consumers
The center of the ottoman can collapse during use, posing a fall hazard.
Nailers can jam and override the safety switch that permits only one nail to fire at a time, posing an injury risk.
The “Bubble Knobs” glass cabinet and drawer-pulls can break and expose sharp pieces of glass. This poses a risk of laceration to the consumer.
A crack can develop in a cap used to seal the manifold of the Ultra Series 80, 105, 155 and 230 MBH boiler. This poses a risk of fire and explosion.
The steerer tube in the front fork can break.
The Lea Covington or Hannah Collection bunk beds with bookcases can be assembled incorrectly, resulting in a gap larger than allowed by industry safety standards. This poses an entrapment hazard to young children.