Updated: 2 hours 28 min ago
The System Sensor i4 Series COSMO-2W and COSMO-4 combination smoke/CO alarms can fail to detect carbon monoxide in the home. This poses a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The handlebars on the 2014 Marin MBX 50 and Tiny Trails bicycles can loosen and separate while in use. This can cause the rider to lose control.
The seat can dislodge, allowing the seat and child to fall, and the chair can fall on a child crawling underneath the seat.
The wheels of the airplane, and the balls at the tip of the butterfly’s antenna can detach.
The chandelier’s screw collar that holds the chandeliers to the ceiling mount can break causing the chandelier to fall and injure bystanders.
The robes and owl print footed pajamas fail to meet the federal flammability standard for children’s sleepwear.
The back plate can detach when removing the heater from the outlet.
The die-case metal cars may have sharp edges that pose a laceration hazard.
The tube of the pouch topper that screws onto the food pouch can separate from the round base, posing a choking hazard to young children
The handlebar on the Quadski and Quadski XL can fail and cause the operator to lose control of steering and braking.
The oil-filled heaters can spray heated oil.
The plastic menorah can catch fire if candles are allowed to burn to the base of the menorah.
CEROS 550 5-inch, CEROS 650 6-inch and CEROS 680 6-inch electric sanders can short circuit, posing a fire hazard.
The aluminum platform can break, causing the user to fall and suffer serious injuries.
Johnson Health Tech Recalls Matrix Fitness Strength Training Machines Due to Risk of Impact Injury, Laceration and Fall Hazards
The handle attachment on five models of Matrix Fitness Varsity series strength training machines can detach during use.
La-Z-Boy Recalls Control Wands Sold With Silver Luxury Lift Chairs Due to Burn Hazard (Recall Alert)
The wand that controls the chair's movements can overheat.
Cleaners may be mislabeled "Does not contain ammonia" but may, creating a chemical hazard. If mixed with other chemicals, could produce toxic gases.
The chair leg can break unexpectedly, causing the person sitting in the chair to fall.