The Power of Internet and Television
The powerful reach of television combined with the targeted, interactive nature of the Internet, delivers a powerful "1-2 punch" that no other local media can match. KTVF drives viewers to webcenter11.com for the latest news, weather, sports and consumer information.
KTVF offers local advertisers the opportunity to reach a targeted, local audience with integrated on-air/online campaigns. We possess an unmatched power of promotion, driving viewers from on-air to online and back again.
The Internet Audience You Want
According to Forrester:
- Your average Internet user is 46.6 years old (and rising).
- 41% percent hold a college degree--this demographic is decreasing.
- Mean HH Income of the Internet user in 2003 is $64,063.
- Internet Broadband use is on the rise. Presently Broadband penetration has reached 23% of USHH.
- Americans over 55 years old with working-class incomes and middlebrow tastes are the fastest growing segment of Web newbies.
- Your online marketing message directly targets the potential customers. Your business will benefit from the incredible traffic generating ability of webcenter11.com.
- Internet advertising is targetable, trackable, flexible and interactive, one-on-one 24-7: "What do I want, when do I want it, where do I want it."
Why Advertise Locally Online?
Who better to deliver a local audience than a trusted local brand? 74% of users go online for News, Weather and Sports information. Over half of all online users look for local information. Local content drives the Internet. webcenter11.com delivers local content!
What webcenter11.com can offer your business:
- Power of TV promotion.
- Dominant local site.
- Association with highly trusted local brand.
- The ability to reach your target audience 24-7.
- Gather consumer information through targeted e-mail programs and online contests.
- The Internet utilizes the 9-5 hidden daypart.
- The ability to reach people interactively ... while they are at work.
- Local reach.
- Convergent on-air/online packages.
- Flexibility in delivering your ad campaign exclusive sponsorships, content integration, streaming video and desktop applications.
- Performance-based marketing opportunities.
- Exclusive sponsorships integrating your message within applicable content.
- Integrated content sponsorships (including forums and polls).
- Content targeting News, Weather, Sports, Auto, Home, Entertainment, Financial, Health, Business and Consumer, Community and more.
- Interstitials and video delivery.
- Delivery to wireless devices.
- Desktop application sponsorships.
- Navigation bar text links.
- Header-position graphics.
- Contests and registration.
- On-air support.
- And many more ways to meet your advertising needs!
Internet Quick Facts
Did you know ...
- 66% of the U.S. population, almost 137 million households, accessed the Internet in March 2002 (Harris Interactive).
- 333.5 million e-mail accounts in the U.S. as of March, 2001. In 1998, there were 77 million accounts. (Messaging Online: Jupiter Communications).
- 46% of American workers who surf the Net use it on the job for personal reasons. (Angus Reid Group).
- 44 million Americans watch TV while surfing the Web. (Dataquest, June 2000).
- By the 4th quarter of 2000, 68 million Internet users in the U.S. had purchased something online (up from 53 million in 1999) -- representing 55% of all Internet users (Boston Consulting Group, March 2001).
- No medium has grown as fast as the Internet. It took radio 38 years to reach 50 million users. It took broadcast television 13 years and cable television 10 years. It has taken the Internet less than 5 years to reach that mark.
Isn't it time to take advantage of this incredible media? Advertise your business on webcenter11.com and discover a powerful way to reach new customers and strengthen your relationship with current customers.
We offer advertising opportunities that will:
- Reach thousands of local people per day in a more intimate and interactive forum.
- Allow you to advertise 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Allow your business to build a customer database of customers interested in your products and services!
For more information on how you can reach local online consumers, call (907) 458-1800.